Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Remake – PSP)
- St. Hermelin: “I promise, Miss Ooishi, my fluorescent pink plant is strictly medicinal.”
- Hospital to Shrine: And behind Door #1: a brand new wall!!
- St. Hermelin to SEBEC Building: Also, I like how we just start casually murdering human beings in this section.
- St. Hermelin to Harem Queen’s Dugouts: I am Ultra-Boyfriend! Ask, and I shall appear!
- Lost Forest to Deva Yuga: Drop a pyramid on them!
- Lost Forest to Avidya World: Smoke gently rising from the back of the PSP.
- Snow Queen Quest: Yes… the whole Snow Queen Quest.
- Appendix – Voice Actors: Talk, talk talk.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 – Innocent Sin (Remake – PSP)
- Seven Sisters High to Sumaru Prison: Is it weird to anyone else that the cast is hanging out in a former prison and virtually no one mentions it?
- Seven Sisters High: Wiping out the #brand.
- Seven Sisters High, con’t: Flussssssssssssssh.
- Club Zodiac to Kasugayama High: Dancing zombies? Sorry, I used up all my Thriller jokes on FFVIII.
- Mu Arcade to Aoba Park: The telephone game in action.
- Smile Hirasaka to GOLD: Persona: Boogerman.
- Aerospace Museum to Kuzunoha Detective Agency: Aerospace Museum to an Actual 4 Hour Lecture Delivered In Real Time At The Kuzunoha Detective Agency.
- Mt. Iwato: Colossal Cave Persona.
- “School of the Heart”: God knows MySpace helped us reach our ideal selves.
- Mt. Katatsumuri to Caracol: And running around chasing these sidequests makes us the Jumping Losers.
- Caracol to Alaya Shrine: “I would be a better person if I weren’t involved with Persona,” said a protagonist of the Persona series.
- Zodiac Temples: Spread a rumour that my legendary gun also gives me free chocolate.
- Silver River to Factory Waste Disposal: I think we can all agree that “You’re benign” was Nanjo’s best attempt at a burn.
- “The Persona Thief”: Dr. Manhattan, I presume?
- Xibalba: You can’t pronounce an Outer God’s name correctly unless you choke to death in the middle of it.
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (Original Release – PS1)
- Kismet Publishing to Seven Sisters High: All around me are familiar faces.
- Seven Sisters High to Parabellum: Tatsuya is also using God Mode, All Guns and DK Mode.
- Mt. Mifune to Sky Museum: Little did you know that Sisyphus’ mountain was forested.
- Kismet Publishing to GOLD Gym: Ironically, now we’re Jokers for trying to kill Ulala.
- Club Zodiac to Nanjo’s Penthouse: “First order of counter-conspiracy business: I move to ban Mark from all future meetings. He stole my doughnut and I will have revenge.”
- Sumaru TV: Not to be confused with Smash TV, although I’m sure we can agree that would have been far more entertaining.