- Introduction and Day 255: Red sky at night / nobody’s delight. Nobodies do not have emotions. Do not be deceived!
- Days 7 and 8: Roxas, plunge into the ancient and terrible darkness to a world beyond imagination, and fetch me a coffee.
- Days 9 and 10: In hindsight, I turned down some excellent jokes by not using Larxene’s section to discuss Chains.
- Days 11 to 13: “Roxas, look at this wall.” “Yes, sir.” “Now stay here while I finish the mission myself.” “That’s probably for the best, sir.”
- Day 14 and Mission 00: Happy graduation, Roxas. The prize is, shockingly, more ice cream.
(Xion and the status quo)
- Days 15-17 and 22: Welcome to the daily grind, here is your murder stick.
- Days 23-25: This place is so much nicer without the Loudmouths constantly healing the other Heartless and calling reinforcements. …What was I talking about?
- Day 26: “Is it a prank? Should I put sand in Demyx’s bed? Xaldin’s? Xemnas? You name them and I’ll sand them!”
- Day 27, 49-54: Ironic that the first post that failed to go up at midnight in months happens to be about Roxas sleeping.
- Day 71: “Pence, there’s a giant purple gob beside your front door.” “Yeah, but that’s normal, right?” “I guess?”
- Day 72: I like to think that Pete just keeps finding a more interesting version of the Cave every time he goes there.
(Xion’s lost powers)
- Days 73-74: Good old fashioned Metroid-style cheating.
- Days 75-79: Schrodinger’s sandstorm.
- Days 94-95: Minimum design effort.
- Day 96: Have you tried throwing the stick for it to fetch, Roxas?
- Days 97-100: It’s too bad Xion already got her Keyblade back, Roxas – you could have taken the Antlion’s pearl and fed her that instead! I’ve heard it works great!
- Day 117: You can’t be read if you don’t link! Wanna rack up an organized directory page? Then link, link, link. No link, no… urm… think?
- Days 118-122: “Next try knocking this garbage into other garbage!” “Hayner, he’s not here to do your chores!”
- Days 149-150: “My memories, my friends, and my collection of 150 ice cream sticks!”
- Day 151: “Axel, is there even a door in that direction?” “Scaled the tower!”
- Days 152-156: The Nightmare Before Up.
- Day 171: What else can I say? It’s up to you…
(Something’s up with Xion)
- Day 172: Gimmicky Soul Eating?
- Days 173-176: The only minor enemy that comes with a free shower!
- Day 193: So how exactly does no one notice the craters left over from the explosions and lasers streaking through town, eh?
- Days 194-197: But seriously, is this rabbit ever on time?
- Day 224: Shouldn’t have been throwing those slippery ice cream wrappers everywhere!
- Days 225-227: Windows ME, the operating system of true despair!
- Days 255-258: This stupid orb doesn’t even get HBO!
- Days 276-280: Well, she’s not at the creamery. I’m stumped.
- Day 296: Enter the dogman.
- Days 297-298: Roxas’ fainting place.
- Days 299-300: “Xion, as punishment for your defection, we’re going to lock you up with the master key and this map to all our secret passages.”
- Days 301-304: The Organization’s office party ended, as they all did, with Demyx being chased away by the locals.
(We only need one.)
- Days 321-326: “You’re my friend, not just some Replica. I definitely would lead you to your original self and tell you to absorb their power to become real.” “What was that?” “Nothing.”
- Day 352: “Roxas, complete this mission and we’ll, uh, promote you to, erm, Thunder… God. Yeah.”
- Days 353-354: Finally, the Cave of Wonders has WiFi!
(To bring you back.)
- Days 355-356: “I like your room.” “Thanks, I’m going to wallpaper it with crayon drawings.” “Well, you do you.” “That’s what I’m trying to get you to do, but you’re not listening.”
- Day 357: But who will I clear Mission Mode with?
- Days 358-359: “Sweet, free ice cream!”
- Appendix: A look at the manga and Magical Puzzle Clash.