Final Fantasy X (HD Release – Steam)
- Zanarkand: Quick, flee to safety! Follow the man with the largest booze!
- Baaj Temple to Underwater Ruins: And my favourite dessert! Blue glob!
- Besaid: We’ll be-saiying you! Ha-ha! We have fun here.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Original Release – WiiWare)
- Pallum Dei Caverns: The joys of parenthood! Magically manifesting them with a crystal, sending them off to their deaths five minutes later…
- Pallum Dei Caverns to Goblin’s Den: “Have you tried punching them harder? Well I’m out of ideas.”
- Dolsam Gulch to Auris Swordpath: Just draw the park with mandrakes, our adventurers will feel at home.
- Panclare Brightwood to Corrum Sih Highroad: “Giving Up on Plot Developments” and other tips from the pros at Square Enix.
- Musqu Mazewood to Shrine of Awakening: More like Shrine of Five More Minutes Please.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord (Original Release – WiiWare)
- Old Vanbeige Road 1 to Gnarlgri Plain 4: I cast magic missile at the space heater.
- Tzormiy Straight 1 to Voleebo Flatland 1: I cast knife on the space heater from ten feet away. I’m a Shooter.
- Voleebo Flatland 2 to Aresial Island: I cast magic missile only as a last resort because of Final Fantasy’s damnable obsession with flourish over functionality.
- Aresial Island to Repi Api Heights 3: Yes, steal the clothes of famous good guys to steal their strength!
- Monde de Shell 1 to DLC: “Monde de Shell 1 to [incomprehensible, half-hearted muttering].”